Python for Data AnalysisSat 20 April 2013 by David Fischer
Here are the presentations:
- IPython and Numpy by Dave Cook (video)
- Pandas by Karmel Allison (video)
- Matplotlib by Drew Arnett (video, code)
- Analyzing crime & census data by Eric Busboom (video)
- Blaze: the future of numpy? by David Fischer (video)
Here's the S&P data set used by some of the presentations.
I will edit this shortly with the remaining presentations and videos. All credit for creating, editing and uploading the videos goes to Eric Busboom.